The Open Golfer Jacket – Beige
|Size||Back Length||Chest||Waist||Hem||Sleeve Length||Cross Shoulder|
The Open Golfer Jacket made by Grenfell is made from 100% cotton original Grenfell cloth outer fabric. This interpretation of the Golfer Grenfell Cloth jacket stays true to the version worn famously by both the UK and US Ryder Cup teams in 1947 and Open Championship Golfing legend Sir Henry Cotton, with the same Grenfell Cloth outer, two-way zip, stand collar and front pockets with button down flaps. This exclusive version celebrating The 150th includes a vegan silk lining that has been printed with names from past Silver Medal winners from The Open, plus a rear ticket pocket has been added that has a embroidered Claret Jug in the centre.
- 100% cotton original Grenfell cloth outer fabric.
- Silk satin lining.
- Acetate satin sleeve lining.
- Two way nickel zip.
- Real horn buttons.
- Grenfell history label on the inside left breast.
- Claret Jug embroidered onto the rear ticket pocket.
- Classic fit.
- Manufactured by Grenfell in London.
- Embroidered in London.
Dry Clean Only