The Open V-Neck – Navy
|Size||Chest (CM)||Total Length (CM)||Sleeve Length (CM)|
The Open V-Neck is made from 100% high quality lambswool that is spun in the Yorkshire Dales and has an all over ribbed knit for extra texture, stretch, and comfort. It is embroidered with The Open logo on the left breast and the iconic Claret Jug on the back right hem. The V-Neck has also been hand linked on the seams for a more premium finish and has contrasting tipping around the collar.
- 100% lambswool spun in Yorkshire.
- The Open embroidery on the left breast.
- The Claret Jug embroidery on the back right hem.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Classic fit.
- Manufactured in Leicester.
- Embroidered in Dunfermline.
Cool Hand Wash, Wash Dark Colours Separately, Dry Flat, Reshape Whilst Damp