Updated: 19 March 2023
Manors Golf has a robust process in place to ensure that customers receive their goods in a secure and pristine condition. However, we wish for all customers to be entirely satisfied with their purchase and should this not be the case, are happy to provide a refund.
We have decided to change our returns policy during this pandemic of COVID-19. In an attempt to reduce any un-due strain on the postal service, we are now allowing 30 days for returns to be valid. However, it is still vital that we receive the items back in new condition for the return to be accepted.
Manors Apparel Ltd,
C/O Tu Pack Ltd, Unit 8,
Kwikford Building, Hales Industrial Park,
Rowleys Green Lane, Coventry, CV6 6AT.
The variable costs associated with shipping mean that regrettably, we are not able to supply return shipping labels to customers.
Our international customers will also be responsible for covering the cost of returning the goods to us within a 30 days. Again, please send them back home in good condition.
- Items must have not been worn
- Items must be in complete condition
- We are not responsible for risk of loss or damage during return shipment
- Customers original shipping costs are non-refundable
- All returned goods are inspected before the credit/refund is applied
- Any item sold at a discounted rate is non-returnable
Should you have any questions, you can reach our team at email@example.com.